Hope you all are staying warm, safe and inspired to take action in 2018!
Please join us for this upcoming event. http://bit.ly/net2dc012518
Jan. 25: Nonprofit Digital Strategies, Opportunities & Challenges
Join us for an exciting discussion about nonprofit digital strategies. We will start off with brief insightful lightning talks on diverse topics followed by small group discussions. Afterwards, we will reconvene as a large group to come up with a list of the top 10 nonprofit digital trends for 2018.
Date: Thurs., Jan. 25
Time: 6:30-8:30 pm
Location: WeWork Apollo, 810 7th St. NE
Cost: Free (RSVP is required. Space is limited.)
1. Sandi Fox, Smart as a Fox Strategy >> Mobile Trends for Nonprofits
2. Jared Schwartz, Beaconfire RED >> 2018 Elections & Impact on Nonprofit Digital Strategy
3. Kate Fink, Vanguard Communications >> Facebook Newsfeed Change, Deprioritizing Publisher Content
4. Ashley Hansen, Frakture >> Challenge: Dispersed Data in a Multitude of Systems
5. Colleen Hutchings, CCAH >> Facebook Ads Targeting
6. William Merrow, Graphicacy >> Data Visualization
7. Scott Williams, Embrace Your Data >> Recent Changes to Google Grant & Adwords
- Want to present or sponsor?
- Have brilliant topic ideas for future events?
- Want to host a Net2DC event at your space in DC?
NetSquared DC is a vibrant local community thriving at the intersection of social change and technology. We’re part of a global NetSquared movement that focuses on the exponential impact we can have when we combine our hunger for change with powerful new technologies.
We’re proud to be one of the largest and longest-running NetSquared groups around, and thank our amazing members who come out in force each month to share what they’ve learned and get to know each other better.