NetSquared seeks event hosts who are passionate about promoting the use of technology for good and meeting other people who are interested in using the web for social change.
Does this sound like you?
- I'm excited to gather people to discuss and facilitate the use of nonprofit technology.
- I have strong roots in my community (or want a way to create them).
- I have two hours each week that I can devote to organize an event.
- I have a computer, Internet access, and computer skills.
- I have event planning skills and resources.
- I like people!
- I understand that there's no pay or tangible benefits, just the joy of knowing that I'm giving back to my community.
- Happen at least once a quarter.
- Are held in person (or online during COVID-19)
- Serve the nonprofit and social benefit community by increasing the tech skills of local NGOs, Nonprofits, Charities, Libraries, and Churches.
- Are free or accessible via a low-cost donation.
If there's already a group in your area, we ask that you explore whether it's possible to co-organize an existing group before you start a new one. Consult the map of existing groups.