Our next quarterly Meetup is just around the corner. RSVP today to reserve your seat for this very timely and important talk. We have 2 excellent panelists that are willing to share best practices and will provide some tactical advice on how to protect your data.
6-6:30 Snacks, Drinks and Networking
6:30-7:30 Panelists and Q&A
It's difficult to avoid news stories about hacks, leaks, and DDOS attacks. For our Q4 meetup, we will discuss what nonprofits can do to protect their systems and data.
Each panelist will outline best practices for protecting your own data as well as constituent data. COME WITH YOUR QUESTIONS - we have two experts here and this is your chance to leverage their knowledge and learn how to PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR ORGANIZATION'S DATA.
Some questions we've already received:
• Is the Cloud safe?
• How do I protect my site from being hacked?
• What happens if my site is hacked - what should I worry most about?
• Is logging in from a mobile device less secure than from a desktop?
• Should I always use HTTPS on my site?
• What are some things my volunteer IT person can do to safeguard our data?
Mary Gardner, Chief Information Security Officer at Seattle Children's