Today is the final day of community voting for the 2010 FACT Social Justice Challenge. We need your support so please come VOTE. Let us start by saying a huge thank you to all the people who have already voted for the 60 seconds of Hope campaign, your support has been fantastic.
VOTING requires a couple of minutes of your time. We wish it was easier, so here are some short directions to help make it as quick as possible:
1. Follow our link - Click VOTE and be redirected to another window where you will need to quickly register.
2. You will receive a confirmation email - follow the links to login with your password.
3. Click the "Projects" tab in the navigation bar, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Page 6 - here you'll find Tole-rants Connect at the top. Click the "Tole-rants Connect" title and it gives you the option to VOTE FOR THIS PROJECT. Check the box!
4. You need to pick 3 projects in total for your vote to be valid. Vote for two other projects (as quick as you like).
5. Your selections will appear in the box at the top right of the page called “FACT Social Justice Challenge (2010) Challenge Ballot” box
And, well, thats it! Thanks for your patience and support.
Here's a little inspritation, a powerful Tole-rant by John Hope Bryant, CEO, Operation HOPE, author of business betseller LOVE LEADERSHIP: The New Way to Lead in a Fear Based World.